Finance and Administration
Our Finance and Administration Department is headed by Purity Ntoiti and is comprised of two sub-departments ie the Finance Section and the HR & Administration Section.
Our key objective is to maintain the Society’s financial stability through sound financial and management practices. We are committed to the highest standards of accountability, accuracy, timeliness, professionalism and innovation in providing financial services to all our members and other stakeholders
Our team is responsible for the basic day to day bookeeping of the sacco books of accounts to providing information to assist management and Board of Directors in making strategic decisions.
Our key roles include:
- Designing and implementing finance strategies and policies
- Preparation of Financial statements and monthly management reports inlcuding accounts and ledger reconcilliations
- Management of the society cash flows through prudent measures as approved from time to time
- Prepare society budgets and ensure implementation of adequate budgetary controls
- Update member statements accurately and on time through check offs , bank transfers & deposits and MPESA.
- Administer society payments as per the approved policy.
HR & Administration Section
Our HR & Administration section is responsible for implementing prudent human resource and Administrative practices as approved by the Board from time to time.
Our key functions include:
- Membership registration and updating of contact information
- Staff recruitment and administration of prudent HR management practices
- Document management and handling by implementing approved registry management practices
- Customer care management
- Providing administrative support for all society activities.
Watch Our Video
The Little Angels Fund Day will be held on 17.11.2018 at Impala Club, ...
We cordially invite all Kimisitu Sacco Members to a member Education D...
As your partner to prosperity, we strive to meet and exceed our member...
Woodlands road, Opposite IFRC
P.o Box 10454 00100
CALL CENTER: +254 709 136 000