Information and communications technology has played a significant role in the Sacco over the years and has made the Sacco industry more competitive. ICT allows the Sacco to cater to the needs of members by strengthening their internal control systems which are then backed by effective communications mechanisms.
At Kimisitu Sacco, Technology is no longer being used simply as a means for automating processes. Instead it is being used as a revolutionary means of delivering services to members.
key roles in ICT include:
- Designing and implementing ICT strategies and policies
- Setting and maintaining a secure ICT infrastructure
- Enhancing customer satisfaction by setting up systems to enable members access their statements online and also to make remitance using thier phones e.g. M-Pesa
- Members can access your account from anywhere by just logging into the Sacco’s web portal https://members.kimisitusacco.or.ke and entering your member number and password. You can check your account information and perform transactions from anywhere via a smartphone, laptop, or any other Internet-accessible device.
- Designing and Maintenaing an interactive website to ensure members get up to date information
The ICT Department is headed by the ICT Manager.
Watch Our Video
Normal Development Product on offer starting from 1st October 2017 to ...
Save or borrow? If you want to buy something which you can’t afford...
In Kenya it’s either you save your money in a SACCO, a Bank or purch...
Woodlands road, Opposite IFRC
P.o Box 10454 00100
Tel 254 020 2733601/3
Mobile + 254 0724 310 626 | 0714 611495 | 0735 000012 | 0731 000196