Wekeza Scheme on offer with the following product features:
- Minimum earning balances is KES 50,000
- Members cannot convert their current deposits in the Sacco
- Interest is accrued daily.
- Wekeza Scheme has an interest return rate of 10% p.a.
|Duration of Investment||Hurdle Rate (p.a)|
|3 Months||7%(prevailing minimum rate as per CBK guidelines)|
|More than 12 Months||11%|
- Fixed deposit Periods are Three , Six, Nine and Twelve Months
- On maturity, the investor can;
- Re-invest the whole amount
- Withdraw part and re-invest the balance
- Withdraw the whole amount (Principle plus interest)
- The Fixed Deposit Account can be used to secure loans at 100%
- Withdrawal before the fixed period will lead to loss of the interest income.
- The more you fix, The longer the time, the higher the return
Watch Our Video
Powered by BreezingForms
1. Review your needs and goals It’s well worth taking the time to...
There are so many reasons that a quick infusion of cash could make you...
Borrowing money for development if you're an established property deve...
Woodlands road, Opposite IFRC
P.o Box 10454 00100
CALL CENTER: +254 709 136 000