Emergency loans enable our members to pay for emergencies such as hospital bills or fire .There is an option to top up your emergency loan through the Top Up Emergency Loan.
- Maximum repayment period is eighteen (18) months.
- Need not attach copies of documentary evidence
- Interest rate is 1% per month on reducing balance
- One must be having an existing emergency loan to qualify for a top up emergency loan.
- Granted three times the member deposits
- Processed within eight (8) working hours
- Applications must be received by COB every Friday to facilitate processing for payments.
Watch Our Video
As your partner to prosperity, we strive to meet and exceed our member...
Are you in Kakamega,Busia,Bungoma,Siaya,Homabay or Kisumu ……Lets a...
Top -up Loans -Members can now top-up Normal development, Special deve...
Woodlands road, Opposite IFRC
P.o Box 10454 00100
CALL CENTER: +254 709 136 000