Emergency loans enable our members to pay for emergencies such as hospital bills or fire .There is an option to top up your emergency loan through the Top Up Emergency Loan.
- Maximum repayment period is eighteen (18) months.
- Need not attach copies of documentary evidence
- Interest rate is 1% per month on reducing balance
- One must be having an existing emergency loan to qualify for a top up emergency loan.
- Granted three times the member deposits
- Processed within eight (8) working hours
- Applications must be received by COB every Friday to facilitate processing for payments.
Watch Our Video
Normal Development Product on offer starting from 1st October 2017 to ...
Save or borrow? If you want to buy something which you can’t afford...
In Kenya it’s either you save your money in a SACCO, a Bank or purch...
Woodlands road, Opposite IFRC
P.o Box 10454 00100
Tel 254 020 2733601/3
Mobile + 254 0724 310 626 | 0714 611495 | 0735 000012 | 0731 000196