MOTOR VEHICLE AND MACHINERY LOAN PROCESS – KIMISITU SACCO
- Confirm loan eligibility though the web-portal or inquiry from the office
- Identify the motor vehicle of your choice which the manufacture date is below 10 years
- Get sale of agreement from the seller,
Fill in the loan application form and attach the following:
- Sale agreement
- Copy of your ID and KRA PIN certificate
- Copy of Seller’s I.D and PIN certificate.
- If it is a company certificate of incorporation and KRA PIN certificate.
- Payment deposits slip of Kshs 3,500 to facilitate valuation and KRA ownership search.
Then submit the application to the Sacco offices
- Once the application is received in the office
- A letter will be issued instructing our Valuers to inspect and provide value for the vehicle.
- Upon receiving valuation report, the application will be appraised and presented to the Credit committee for approval.
Immediately after approval, the Sacco will provide the following:
- An undertaking to the seller
- Letter requesting the insurance to recognize the Sacco interest in the vehicle.
- Communication to the tracking company to install the tracking gadget
- Car Agreement form to be filled by the applicant.
The applicant is also expected to provide the following:
- Car Agreement form dully filled.
- Signed blank NTSA motor vehicle transfer form
- Letter from the Insurance company recognizing the Sacco interest in the vehicle
- Tracking certificate from our pre-qualified provider.
The seller will then be expected to submit the following:
- Logbook jointly owned by the Sacco and the member.
- Bank details for the seller
Upon receiving the above documents, the funds will be released to the seller, then the seller releases the vehicle to the member.
Watch Our Video
As your partner to prosperity, we strive to meet and exceed our member...
Top -up Loans -Members can now top-up Normal development, Special deve...
M-Kimisitu Mobile Loan Features Product Name: M-Kimisitu Feat...
Woodlands road, Opposite IFRC
P.o Box 10454 00100
CALL CENTER: +254 709 136 000