Information and communications technology has played a significant role in the Sacco over the years and has made the Sacco industry more competitive. ICT allows the Sacco to cater to the needs of members by strengthening their internal control systems which are then backed by effective communications mechanisms.
At Kimisitu Sacco, Technology is no longer being used simply as a means for automating processes. Instead it is being used as a revolutionary means of delivering services to members.
key roles in ICT include:
- Designing and implementing ICT strategies and policies
- Setting and maintaining a secure ICT infrastructure
- Enhancing customer satisfaction by setting up systems to enable members access their statements online and also to make remitance using thier phones e.g. M-Pesa
- Members can access your account from anywhere by just logging into the Sacco’s web portal https://portal.kimisitusacco.or.ke and entering your member number and password. You can check your account information and perform transactions from anywhere via a smartphone, laptop, or any other Internet-accessible device.
- Designing and Maintenaing an interactive website to ensure members get up to date information
The ICT Department is headed by the ICT Manager.
Watch Our Video
We have three positions for elections in the Board and one position in...read more
Have the fluctuating interest rates negatively impacted your pocket? ...read more
· Access M-Kimisitu loan, 80% of your deposits to a maximum of Ksh 60...read more
Woodlands road, Opposite IFRC
P.o Box 10454 00100
CALL CENTER: +254 709 136 000